Friday 11 September 2009

Love & Hip Hop


This one is for all of the romantic hip hop fans out there. It's pretty self explanatory but don't worry it's not just a bunch of mushy "I love you" tracks.

[DOWNLOAD]

Tracklisting:

01. Dangermouse & Jemini - Ima Doo Me
02. The Roots ft. Common - Love of My Life
03. Jazzy Jeff - For Da Love of Da Game
04. Jurassic 5 & Nelly Furtado - Thin Line
05. Paid & Live ft. Lauryn Hill - All My Time
06. Slum Village ft. Dwelle - Tainted
07. A Tribe Called Quest - Doin' It (I.C.U)
08. Janet Jackson ft. Q Tip - Got 'Til It's Gone
09. Spread Love
10. Lowkey - Happy Ending
11. Cam'ron - Hey Ma
12. 2pac - Do For Love
13. LL Cool J - Hey Lover (Remix)
14. A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
15. Joe - Just Relax
16. J Live - Like This Anna
17. Clipse ft. Faith Evans - Ma I Don't Lover Her
18. Lord Finesse - Game Plan
19. Example - I Don't Want To
20. Common - Love Is...
21. Emanon - More Than You Know
22. Red Astaire - Follow Me
23. Emmanuel ft. Braintax - Let's Go Away

No comments:

Post a Comment