Friday 11 September 2009

The Wind Down

In my opinion this is the best mixtape that I will ever make. I made this mix using of some of my rarest and favorite records. This is made up of jazzy, soulful, laid-back (or whatever you want to describe it as) hip hop from UK, US, Japanese and French artists. I hope everyone enjoys listening to this as much as I enjoyed making it.

[DOWNLOAD]

Tracklisting:

01. O.C - Born To Live [Tuff Love Remix]
02. Gagle - Instrumental
03. E.G.G. Man - Realistic Love
04. Kero One - Keep It Alive [Jazzy Remix]
05. Hocus Pocus - Malade
06. Common - The Light [Kero One Remix]
07. John Forty - Summer
08. Gagle - Kaketa Tsuki Wo Miteru
09. A Tribe Called Quest - Pad & Pen
10. Little Brother - The Way You Do
11. The Planets - Food For Thought
12. Presto - Relax Your Mind
13. The Good People - About You
14. Little Indian ft. The Foreigner - One Little Indian [Buckwild Remix]
15. Kid Sublime - The Harder I Rock
16. Brick City Kidz - What What
17. Melomaniac ft. Melodiq - Front To Back
18. Himuki ft. Pismo - Get Down
19. Raw Produce - Cycles Remix [Instrumental]
20. Bush Babees - Melting Plastic
21. Fresh Air - Dreamin' [Instrumental]
22. Dela feat. Surreal & J Live - The City
23. World Renown - How Nice I am [Instrumental]
24. Jazzy Jeff feat. CL Smooth - All I Know
25. Jazz Liberatorz - Fort Green Place
26. Precise Hero - Circa Runner
27. Shin-Ski feat. Melodee of Melodia - Peace of Mind
28. Abstract Art - The Anthem
29. The Perceptionists feat. Phonte - 5 O'Clock
30. Danny Drive Thru - Stan One

No comments:

Post a Comment