Monday 2 August 2010

C'mon Feet - Block Party Tactics Mixed-CD (2002)



[DOWNLOAD]

A few years before I joined the C'mon Feet team, when I was studying at University, I used to go to the night on a monthly basis. I loved the venue (Night & Day), the live acts (Klashnekoff, Masta Ace, Jehst, Task Force, Rodney P...), the C'mon Feet band (Spybase) and of course the selection from the residents.

If my memory serves me right then this was a mixed CD that was given out free at C'mon Feet's 2nd birthday party in late 2002 (I feel old). It's an awesome selection of Hip Hop from across the board from none other than the original residents Andy Peek & DJ Homebrew. So as we approach C'mon Feet's 10th birthday (!!!) It's only right to upload this in the hope that you get as much enjoyment out of this mix as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment